Fernando Pessoa
From: ODE TO THE NIGHT
Come, Night and the same old, born
Night Queen dethroned ,
Night internally equal to silence Night with the stars, sequins on your dress fast
fringed Infinity. vaguely Come, come
slightly
sides, come
make the mountain a single block of your body,
remove it in all the differences I see from a distance during the day, come alone, solemn, his hands dropped
sides, come
and brings the distant mountains behind the trees neighbors,
your funds in a field all the fields I see,make the mountain a single block of your body,
all the different trees that are dark green in the distance ...
Marina Tsvetaeva
As a pupil, the black, as the apple, sucking
the light - I love you, discerning night.
Give voice to sing, or progenitor
songs, in whose hand is the rein of the four winds.
calling you, glorifying, I am only a shell where even
he has not silenced the ocean.
Night! I have already scrutinized to satiety in human eyes.
Inceneriscimi, black sun - at night!
2
Verses grow as the stars and like roses,
like beauty - useless in the family.
And the crowns and apotheosis -
only one answer: "Where do I get this?"
We sleep, and behold, over the stone slabs,
the heavenly host, in four petals.
world, trying to understand! The poet - in his sleep -
discovers the law of the star and the formula of the flower.
Jorge Luis Borges
DREAM
If sleep was (some say)
a truce, a pure relaxation of mind,
because if you suddenly awakens,
t'han feel that stealing a fortune? Why is it sad
rise soon? Current
robs us of a gift inconceivable
intimate enough to be translated
only in sleep, the waking dreams of Dora
, perhaps pale reflections
broken treasures of darkness,
a world of timeless, nameless,
that deforms the day in his mirrors.
Who will you be this dark night
sleep, the other side of your wall?
0 comments:
Post a Comment