Sunday, April 25, 2010

Celiac Frozen Shoulder



Eduardo Llanos



FAMILY TREE


I am



So here are the leafy

poetry old or new


Adamic and Edenic or satanic


some of my leaves are falling this is true


but settle on the ground become fertilizer


my best fruits are breaking over the heads


of those who they go to the branches ramando


or those who are asleep and snoring under my shadow


the truth of my green foliage look for and search the sky


why my roots sink underground


agree to be watered and pruned my birds sing


forget those who stab my bark


gate their names As I grow


scare me the clippers running


municipal and ministerial orders


what harm I do to anyone?


YOU LOOKING


PLEASE



RESPECTS AND LOVES EVERY



BRANCH


ALL


LEAF



EVERY CHILD EVERY



NODE


OF MY BODY



AND PLEASE


NOT PISCO


ON MY ROOTS


Jacques Prévert


MANY FORESTS

Many forests torn to the ground and massacred

destroyed rotativizzate

Many forests sacrificed to paste paper
billion annually

newspapers that attract the attention of readers about the dangers of deforestation

of woods and forests.

Gary Snyder


THE SUMMIT OF PINES
the night mist blue cold, the sky shines

moonlight

the tops of pine trees are colored with a blue snow

fade in the sky, the frost in the stars.

trampling of boots.

rabbit footprints, footprints of deer,

what we can learn.



Rodolfo Alonso

PACHAMAMA

touch the earth I put my hand on my heart
over the red fertile black earth
gray
faint hum of living flesh

brown color of the sun on

sound vibrations caress

trample
touch the earth that I know are
land to discover the land that feeds

mother earth until the end of the earth that buries


O'er the land from the land a step

a look at a song
that celebrates the meeting of a man with his female

0 comments:

Post a Comment