Monday, November 15, 2010

Bushnell Trs 25 Review

Some of my bracelets Rings

This was my first bracelet! Now he is in Holland!

tubular bracelet black and white (an early version a necklace of red and black)


Bracciaale Zig-Zag, worn and supported


This bracelet is made entirely of swarovski
(I made another with the base mezzicristalli) is now in Ecuador!



Bracelet Double



New model of tubular cuff, note the hand of my child


Another version of the cuff tube


This bracelet ( I also created a series) I did for a wedding ...


braided bracelet, I've also made of other colors but they are gone now!


Left cuff braid very soft


Bracelets very simple, made with the snake and small groups of small-large-small


This bracelet I nicknamed Baby ...


bracelet with 3 rows of Swarovski crystals and pearls



Bracelet 3 flowers in its little box and worn



This bracelet I called Precious, and has an effect of wonderful,
especially the version with the crystal AB2 (right)


Bracelet with Swarovski on steel cable



0 comments:

Post a Comment