Saturday, February 14, 2009

Washable Reuable Cat Litter



Dancers Hello, you become good dancers when you reach the maximum knowledge of all the dance steps? Yes! I am convinced Knowing that means seeing beyond what is visible.



Step by step I'll explain in a simple and effective technical and artistic form of each dance step. But before we get into specific topics that will be treated consistently through direct interventions in the blog, I would like to make assumptions that I believe are essential, follow this article you will understand what I'm talking about.

The importance of Classical Dance Steps

with all my might I thank all those teachers and choreographers who have passed down through the centuries, created and invented a whole set of movements and dance steps that today allow us to express ourselves through language and expressive beauty of our body. Each of these steps of dance was created by great people and dancers from all over the world, went from student to teacher, from dance halls to theaters most beautiful and famous, Stop ... more ...

you soon

A Hug!
Leandro Gravina

0 comments:

Post a Comment