Friday, December 12, 2008

(hussyfan) Christi Final

Universal Principles of Heating for Dancers

Hello Dancers!

Today is a big day for us all.

Perhaps you're wondering why ... Today officially inaugurated the publication of the Blog dedicated to everything related to CLASSICAL DANCE APPLIED.
This blog will give you practical strategies and effective in achieving your goals.

comes to training methods that follow step by step, an important part of what I teach in my classes in the hall. Are strategies that I have used in recent years so I know for sure that they work.

Good Reading!

I thought long and hard about what to publish as the first post, I thought so much that I ended what I thought from the first moment that I decided to intrapendere this training course dedicated to all of you dancers.

can integrate these strategies with what is written in the free report that I left as a free download ( from this page you can download the report).

The first phase of a good training for a dancer is the HEAT!

The benefits they will derive are so many, you will increase your:
- Resistance
- Speed \u200b\u200b
-
Maximum Force - Force explosive
- Flexibility
in this way you can improve and maximize your performance and your daily performance. The session

heater must be treated in detail in order not to neglect any body part, respecting certain rules your body in a better way to bear the difficulties of dance lesson and avoid blame heaviness in the legs or other physical ailments.

What's the Heating?

can be defined as the set of exercises to be carried out gradually and gently by involving different muscles and joints of the body, preparing your body to make greater efforts and improve performance by avoiding back injuries.

What then happens in our bodies, what we need warming? What are the main characteristics of this pre-dance activities? Because it is extremely important to treat this phase of 'training? The muscles and tendons

necessarily need to warm up to work correctly, because their efficiency increases with increasing body temperature, this means that the capacity for contraction and relaxation of the muscle becomes larger and thus improve your physical performance.

Here are some examples of pre-training lesson that you can do:
- Stretching exercises
- Heating Zone
- Exercises to Strengthen Abdominal and Lumbar

addition to this preparatory stage to dance classes, do not underestimate the cool-down at the end of lessons, but this is not the place to talk about it, we refer to this manual Practical Free: The Universal Principles of Heating for Dancers

information are priceless: I was you do not lose me!

a bitch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment